HR Network recherche pour une plateforme offshore spécialisée dans le textile
Située dans la région du sahel
BI/ERP specialist (h/f)
The job will be tuned tot he experience and growth of the employee.
The job scope includes :
– Making Microsoft Power-BI reports based on available reports
– Testing, implementing, giving training and supporting an ERP-solution into multiple manufacturing locations (multiple countries)
– Contributing to improving operational performance of the local Tunesian operations
– You already have knowledge of the confection industry, or will build up the knowledge and skills rapidly. You obtain a very good insight in the system & ERP needs associated with the Alsico business.
– Analytical: proven capability to see through the number
– Self starter: works his/her way, asks questions, builds insights, goes the extra mile(s)
– Excel knowledge: strong skills in using Excel pivots, formula’s, graphs, … to analyze larger amounts of data coming from ERP-systems
– Team player: capable to work and communicate in a international context
– Broad insight in organisation “chemistry”: how to make things happen.
– IT-skills: experience in at least one ERP-system and one programming language
– Through your experience, you have developed sufficient maturity to lead and/or contribute to project teams
– Hands-on, pragmatic, persistent person, eager to learn
– Successful experience in at least one operational role
– Successful experience in at least one ERP-system as a key-user, project member, support engineer,
– Successful job in international context
You’re open to travel regularly for short periods