HR Network is looking for an international group specialized in the paramedical products Located in the governorate of Monastir
Under the authority of the Group Management, he ensures the effectiveness of the
Quality and safety at work. It focuses its action on the prevention of health, occupational safety and environmental risks for employees and stakeholders, including industrial facilities, products and consumables used throughout the processes. Ensures that QHSE systems are kept up to date with group and regulatory standards.
You will be responsible for:
– Analyze customer quality requirements
– Prepare and participate in QHSE Management Reviews, and in this context in the definition of QHSE policies and objectives.
– Participate in external audits (clients), Establish and enforce the schedule of internal audits,
– Coordinate the planning of internal audits, participate in its realization.
– Oversee the management of CA/PAs, and participate in the analysis of the causes of recurring non-conformities and the search for solutions to eliminate them
– Coordinate and participate in actions aimed at maintaining Certifications or approvals
– Maintain QHSE indicators and report to the Group QHSE Management and Site Management
– Cooperate in the Skylla Group’s IMS (Integral Management System)
– Propose the definition of Quality criteria; Convey customer requirements
– Be the customer interface in terms of Quality; the main point of contact for system auditors of clients or organizations
– Participate in the determination of aspects & impacts and risk analysis.
– Validate instructions, procedures…
– Participate in Regulatory Monitoring and monitoring of regulatory compliance.
– Oversees the organization of emergency exercises.
– Participate in internal and external communication and participate in QHSE training and awareness; offer training.
– Participate in the prevention of risks, the improvement of safety and hygiene conditions,
– Participate in the validation of the product/equipment acquisition for HSE aspects.
– Participate in the analysis of incidents/accidents and related actions.
– enforce the working rules in terms of equipment, machinery, cleanliness, storage; as well as the rules on the wearing of Personal Protective Equipment.
– Respect the instructions and principles related to environmental issues as well as waste sorting.
– Imperative experience in Quality, Environment and Safety
– Knowledge of standards, quality, environmental and safety and implementation of ISO quality system or other …
– Fluency in French/English
– Mastery of the computer tool
– Bac + 5 / Engineer in QHSE
– rigorous, strong personality, resistant to stress
– Required experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar position
- Organizational skills, anticipation,
– Good communication and conviction skills